How do I know if my child is getting enough fluoride?


Ask your pediatric dentist to evaluate the fluoride levels in your child’s drinking water. If the child is not receiving adequate amounts of fluoride, your dentist may recommend supplemental fluoride. Juneau does not have fluoridated water. Other drinks or foods in your child’s diet may contain fluoride. Fluoride intake will be discussed during your child’s visit.